Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Original Sound Track of Ponniyin Selvan 1 and 2

I am a big fan of Ponniyin Selvan 1 and 2. Like Sholay and Qayamat se qayamat tak.

A R Rahman announced two days back that they are going to release original soundtrack of PS1 and PS2.

The dates are awaited eagerly.  I remember two tracks. The title music of PS1. And "Soodanathu rathham" from PS2.

I currently listen to songs of PS1 and PS2 often on Amazon music in my Bose 500. When the OST is released I shall be eager to listen to that as well. 

Till then. Khuda haafiz!!

2 comments:

  1. I listened to Ponniyin Selvan original score part A which was released a day back.
    Liked it a lot.
    AR Rahman was brilliant and the scores were excellent especially Saaya Sanjale, Soodanathu rathham, life in Lanka, Vanathis message, guardian angel, lust for Throne, cholas bravery. All were good. Enjoyed immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why they are delaying the release of Ponniyin Selvan original score part B.
    The part B is likely to contain title music of PS1 and PS2. Apart from it Ponniyin Selvan anthem. And war with cholas, Karikalan meets Nandini in Kadambur. My guesses.
    Eagerly waiting for part B.

    ReplyDelete